Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Dummy

Default Another Dummy

Dummy goes to the Mayo Clinic for a dog and pony show....Can't see everyone is wearing a mask....Karen Pence says old Mike didn't know Mayo Clinic policy...Guess he can't put 2 and 2 together....Where do we get these dummy's....

Quote Originally Posted by blackhawk2 View Post
    Dummy goes to the Mayo Clinic for a dog and pony show....Can't see everyone is wearing a mask....Karen Pence says old Mike didn't know Mayo Clinic policy...Guess he can't put 2 and 2 together....Where do we get these dummy's....
    If every other person there was wearing a face mask, why would he need one?

Who cares but you.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RED View Post
    If every other person there was wearing a face mask, why would he need one?
    Logic & common sense are irrelevant, because the fear-mongers tolerate no exceptions!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blackhawk2 View Post
    people made a choice,

and of the 2 options in 2016, the right choice

Quote Originally Posted by lyman View Post
    people made a choice,

and of the 2 options in 2016, the right choice
    That didn't happen with the previous 2 elections. The choices were poor though, either way.

7. Default

When you see people wearing them while driving, or walking alone on the road, there's no denying "the mask" has ceased to have any logical relation to disease prevention; it's now a statement that you subscribe, or not, to the mass hysteria the media & the Dems (is there a difference?) have whipped up.

It is getting to be a fashion statement. All kinds of outlandish versions. After this maybe we can have Corona Day and dress up for it.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dryheat View Post
    It is getting to be a fashion statement. All kinds of outlandish versions.
    How about this one?detail_klanhood-640_x2.jpg

10. Default

Wow, just found one I like better than the one above: https://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Pack-make...IAAOSwF7xep2Z1

Never occurred to me to me that such things was being made! Many similar designs also available. Had sworn I'd NEVER wear one, despite it now being the Dictator's Dictate in NY, but this is a game changer for me. I'd prefer one that says Kill the Dictator, but this will do.