Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Children protesting: Useful idiots

Blog Entries

I'm not sure how much education goes on in our schools....I believe there is more indoctrination than education. Want to stop gun violence? Then Hollywood should stop from making the gun violent movies and TV shows. If the mainstreem media ABC, NBC, MSN, CBS are serious about stopping gun violence, then stop promoting and glorifying, and transmitting it. Oh....can't do that, only thing left is reruns of Father Knows Best, Leave it to Beaver, Little House......family shows where mom and dad are NOT portrayed as stupid, and most notably, dad is still a presence in the home and kids lives.

2. Default

School shootings are tragic, but these students must remember that they are being done by their fellow students, who for whatever reason besides being crazy want to get even for being bullied or their girlfriend being taken away or whatever. When I was in HS, graduated in '63, during hunting season we carried rifles and shotguns to school so we could go hunting at 3. One day, when they grow up, they might like to have a firearm to protect themselves or their family. Another point I make when I get in a discussion about firearms is to remind people that there are over 300 million people yet by percentage very few murders, And if you look at the 2016 FBI crime report you will see that over 70% of the murders are being committed by two identified groups. And as has been said these all knowing children would be better off going after teen drug and alcohol use and drunk driving. I have been involved with fire and rescue for over 40 years, and have responded to far to many teen deaths due to the drug and alcohol problem.

Quote Originally Posted by barretcreek View Post
    One thing 'we' didn't have are psychotrophic(sp) drugs. Notice how much money Big Pharma spends on advertising; you think the LSM will ever do a serious expose on that?
    When it is all said and done, the increasingly widespread chemical pollution of young brains will found to be the primary cause of these homicidal rampages.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock View Post
    When it is all said and done, the increasingly widespread chemical pollution of young brains will found to be the primary cause of these homicidal rampages.
    By the time someone of significance admits both the FDA and the AMA screwed up, how much will we have lost in the witch hunts?
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**