Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

The receivers that were sent back were reported as having poor welds, porous welds and crooked rear assemblies...that caused noticeably canted rear sights. The cost of creating these patched up receivers most certainly exceeded what they were selling for. Non starter if you want to make money.

REF: http://m14forum.com/m14/176226-jra-w...eceiver-6.html

quantico, 1968, 224x25o.. a possible @ the 500

no brag, just fact.

zzbg.jpg
    Last edited by goo; 08-30-2015 at 07:07.
    "I eat concertina wire and piss napalm and I can put a round up a flea's ass at 200 meters."

Took you two M-14's to do it?
    --------------------------------
    Certified Internet Warrior Status: Achieved.

Quote Originally Posted by UUURah View Post
    Took you two M-14's to do it?
    images.jpg
    "I eat concertina wire and piss napalm and I can put a round up a flea's ass at 200 meters."

5. Default

What do all the "It's not all matching!!" whining, crying, sobbing purists say about this piece? :^)

Quote Originally Posted by meterman View Post
    What do all the "It's not all matching!!" whining, crying, sobbing purists say about this piece? :^)
    Who gives a flying fart in a windstorm? I put it together for my own satisfaction. I only share the photos for those that approve. Others are welcome to keep their pie hole shut. Or not. It's is a free world because of those that have served, is it not? Respect can only be earned, not demanded. That is of coarse unless I carry a bigger stick.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nf1e View Post
    Who gives a flying fart in a windstorm? I put it together for my own satisfaction. I only share the photos for those that approve. Others are welcome to keep their pie hole shut. Or not. It's is a free world because of those that have served, is it not? Respect can only be earned, not demanded. That is of coarse unless I carry a bigger stick.
    Good answer! Nothing tickles the crap out of me more than taking my so-called "parts guns" out to the range, and whipping everyone with them. I love scouring parts bins and finding treasures here and there and then scabbing together a gun that shoots and shoots. I sure like the looks of your piece, even though it is not "historically correct," as some will moan.

Progression of Frankensteen/Macaroni. This is now all Winchester except the front half of the receiver which was produced by our friends at Bula Forge. Thanks Jeff. And thanks to Mark Hartman at James River for gluing the halves together. It is going to be a very good year.
    Only thing left from the first set up is the receiver. Now sporting A kit with barrel and bolt from super gent in Oklahoma.

Semper Fi
    Art

MG][/URL][/URL]

Semper Fi
    Art
    Last edited by nf1e; 01-02-2016 at 07:11.

10. Default

Very nice, thanks for posting the pictures. I don't see a problem with the put together pieces as long as the firing pin retraction timing is in spec.