Thread: Discovery of flight 19......

Default Discovery of flight 19......

Has anyone heard of the book "Discovery of flight 19" Anyone read it? Thoughts? Jim

No, if they found flight 19 I thought it would be all over the news.
    I own firearms not to fight against my government, but to ensure I will not have to.

Default Discovery of Flight 19

Quote Originally Posted by Twinson View Post
    Has anyone heard of the book "Discovery of flight 19" Anyone read it? Thoughts? Jim
    Yeah, I published it. Worked with author Jon Myhre for 8 years to get it right -- he located three of the five planes -- two on land and one in the ocean -- and brought that up. He's a Nam helicopter pilot -- 35 airmedals -- master aviator -- worked for the FAA. Best man for the job to locate Flight 19. Best Regards, Douglas Westfall

Quote Originally Posted by DouglasWestfall View Post
    Yeah, I published it. Worked with author Jon Myhre for 8 years to get it right -- he located three of the five planes -- two on land and one in the ocean -- and brought that up. He's a Nam helicopter pilot -- 35 airmedals -- master aviator -- worked for the FAA. Best man for the job to locate Flight 19. Best Regards, Douglas Westfall
    How did he identify the Aircraft? Because, last I saw, the aircraft were either ruled out as being from flight 19 or were not identified.
    I own firearms not to fight against my government, but to ensure I will not have to.

Sorry, but if you do some research, the guy found TBMs with no further evidence they are from flight 19. And on the Florida coast that isn't squat. They lost a hell of allot more than 5 of them.