Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

One of the most effective means of converting anti-vaxxers is a stiff case of the disease itself. Of course by then for the infected it's too late, but that it goes like this tells us that the anti-vax position is essentially an emotional one, and resistant to all of the accurate scientific info a well meaning person would throw at a vax holdout.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    No, I'm saying that you (and others) seem to believe any number thrown at you by the liberal press.

70% huh? If real, maybe that's why they are having so many reported cases of side effects.

You stated above that "anti-vaxers are against it, but can't communicate why" How can they communicate when no one wants to believe them and what source of media could they use? Except for Newsmax and OANN no one will go against the grain of the WH gestapo.

The usual lib sites like facebook, twitter, youtube, and google will delete, lock or ban anyone who mentions any side effects or problems with the vaccines.

My wife has been a user of FB for years. Lately any time she mentions Trump her comment is deleted and replaced by "This content is unavailable at this time". She has never mentioned his name politically, never for nor against him, just his name in conversation. That's how closely they critique and cull. Obviously they have troll's turn in users as well.

So, if they are this paranoid over Trumps name think how much more so they are over key words pertaining to biden, afghanistan and anything to do with the covid and vaccines.

That brings me back to the question of "how can anti-vaxers or anyone else remotely concerned about the vaccines communicate to others" ?
    Vaccination rate in Haiti is something under 1%. Do you think they are better informed?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny P View Post
    Vaccination rate in Haiti is something under 1%. Do you think they are better informed?
    new report a day or so ago had an African Politician claiming the the rich countries were hoarding all the vaccines so that none were available to the African nations,

no idea what the vaccination rate is, or infections or deaths,
    not sure we ever would know, since the infrastructure is not really good enough to tabulate

Bill Gates will send them some.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

Probably, since my experience is what the media here hides and what is published in Europe where it isn't as political.
    Your hurting their tiny feeling by telling them the inconvenient truth. Lefties hate that sort of stuff after spending a lifetime of being liars.
    I DDUW BO'R DIOLCH

Blog Entries

You're.
    "The first gun that was fired at Fort Sumter sounded the death-knell of slavery. They who fired it were the greatest practical abolitionists this nation has produced." ~BG D. Ullman

Quote Originally Posted by Roadkingtrax View Post
    You're.
    That's the only part that needs correction.

Blog Entries

That's the only part that needs correction.
    His grammar is atrocious, and the accuracy of his opinions are not far behind.

Gunsmoke might agree.
    "The first gun that was fired at Fort Sumter sounded the death-knell of slavery. They who fired it were the greatest practical abolitionists this nation has produced." ~BG D. Ullman

9. Default

Earlier this year Haiti turned down two offers of vaccines, from India and then COVAX, the global vaccine sharing program.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny P View Post
    Earlier this year Haiti turned down two offers of vaccines, from India and then COVAX, the global vaccine sharing program.
    Ironically a big chunk of the country, waiting under that bridge, would have to get a jab to have any hope of staying here. But alas they are going to be sent back.