Thread: final wishes

Hybrid View

1. Default

As a born again Christian cremation is an option Would like the ashes fired from a cannon in about a 37mm shell GO OUT WITH A BANG

Quote Originally Posted by retread12345 View Post
    As a born again Christian cremation is an option Would like the ashes fired from a cannon in about a 37mm shell GO OUT WITH A BANG
    I like that!
    Wifey works with a lot of chronically and terminally ill folks, and has a rather well developed sense of gallows humor. She tells me, "Dear, go and plan all you want... I'll do whatever I want you know", while smiling sweetly.
    Honestly, if my body or parts can help anyone, including students, I'd as well see them benefit. I will say that, am not a fan of the organ sellers profiting unless my family can, also. Otherwise, may as well use my ashes for fertilizer, etc.

As has been noted, there are a LOT of rules and regs about processing and disposing of a body. Some are good, i.e. limiting ground water contamination (folks start "family cemeteries" all the time, sometimes in silly locations, e.g. "... in the bend of that creek where grandpa fished...."), but IMHO most are to profit the folks who run the "industries".

Tommy
    Tommy