Brasshammer Guest

Default M1923 Cartridge Belt Repro..

I'm looking to buy a cartridge belt, but dont want to spend a ton on a decent original since I'll probably just load it up and keep it in the gun safe in the event of a "bug out." I've heard a lot of bad things about recent reproductions from China not accommodating the en bloc's. Anyone here recomend a good reproduction belt and/or who sells them. BTW, I used to frequent the old boards and MAN it's good to see them back up and running!

Talking

One of the better ones is from What Price Glory at http://onlinemilitaria.net/shopexd.asp?id=755&bc=no The problem with the better repros is they are as expensive as a good used belt.Have you thought about keeping your "bug out" ammo in bandoliers?The re-pack sets are widely available,somebody always has them for sale on some of the traders forums like here or at the CMP forums.

Go to At The Front (www.atthefront.com). Best reproduction WWII gear hands down.

Brasshammer Guest

I'll have to keep my eyes open for some bandoliers as that is a good idea too. Thanks for the info, guys.

If you just want something to keep loaded en blocs for bug out purposes, try one of these.
    http://olongapooutfitters.com/index....iewCat&catId=5

Quote Originally Posted by TRICKSTER View Post
    If you just want something to keep loaded en blocs for bug out purposes, try one of these.
    http://olongapooutfitters.com/index....iewCat&catId=5
    +1 on Olongapoo Outfitters.This is top notch stuff.Well made and made in the US of A.

7. Default

CMP will be selling Greek belts soon.... or Try Bill Ricca for a "Field Grade", might have something good for little $$

8. Default

I have an extra M1 Garand Belt. It's tan and has some red speckling on it. $40 shipped. Send me an email address and I will take a picture and send it to you if you are interested. JesseB

Esbit Guest

try www. bayonetinc.com they make the M1910 & M1923 belts my 1910 belts has held up for me very well I use it for reenacting .