Thread: email

Default email

Anyone else haveing trouble sending and receiving e-mail from ATT/Yahoo? Noticed that I han't received any email since Tuesday, and some I though I had sent did not send. Spent over an hour with someone off shore and thought they were working on finding the problem only to find out they would try to find the missing emails but didn't address the problem. I would know in 48 hours or less if they could find the missing e-mails, and the problem was not addressed.

I use Yahoo email service and haven't noticed any changes. I received a few emails today with the latest one being about 2 hours ago.

Finally went in an reentered the password, and that downloaded the missing mail. Had to reenter on each device individually except the iPhones.

Strange.

I had an occurrence about a year ago with Yahoo email. Yahoo and all connected or linked sites such as AOL (for backup) and WalMart (on-line shopping) became inoperable due to an obvious hack. After a couple of days my Chromebook (Google) recovered then about 2 days after that my Win 11 recovered on it's own. No problems since but quite a headache while it was going on.