Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

kinda on topic, met a guy last weekend at the gunshow

he makes wood planks and cutting boards using some fractal engraving , (may have that wrong)

he basically has a rig that shoot electricity (like lightning) thru a piece of wood then fills the voids and coats it in a clear coat,

only he slipped and touched something he should not have and fractaled himself, ground on his foot, and then shot thru his head,

he showed me a pic of the hole in his head (about the size of a 22) where the current exited, (he guessed 4000 volts, but no way to know)

it messed him up, had to do rehab etc etc

He may be onto the invention of a new type weapon. No ammo needed.

3. Default

I'm having trouble working up a clear picture of what your friend was doing but it sounds like he's going to be okay. I hope that's the case.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsdad View Post
    I'm having trouble working up a clear picture of what your friend was doing but it sounds like he's going to be okay. I hope that's the case.
    would not call him a friend, seemed like a nice guy, bought 2 rifles from him, but that was the first time I had met him,

here is what he is basically doing,

https://www.bobvila.com/articles/fra...rning-dangers/

5. Default

Interesting...
    Not interesting enough to run the associated risks of playing with 20,000 volts. Just, interesting.
    I will admit that pyrography sounds much cooler than 'burning s**t and leaving a mark'.

Heck, my spell-checker doesn't even recognize the term so we both learned something.