Thread: The Photo Album

1. Default The Photo Album

I thought some may like to see some of the pictures from Sgt. LaValley's album, courtesy of his son, Jim LaValley - a true gentleman and author. Seriously, Jim wrote several unpublished pirate books that are an excellent read. Enjoy. I am going to take a break - I am watching the Murdaugh murder trial.

Album Photos - Annotated.jpgAss-in-Face Firing Position - Annotated.jpgPage 1 from LaValley Album - Annotated.jpgOn the Firing Line at Deer Point, Cuba - Annotated.jpgPhotos from Album.jpg

Wonderful pictures. Guess the rear-end in the face shooting position is the earliest know example of a gas assisted 1903 Springfield. :-) Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

3. Default More

All these photos came from LaValley's photo album and exist nowhere else. They show that boot camp at Parris Island was much more lax than when I was there. We weren't allowed to speak to each other. No radios, no TV, no news, just letters from mom.

Bunkhouse - Annotated.jpgCity of Montgomery Aft Deck - Annotated.jpgClam Shells - Annotated.jpgLaValley at Parris Island - Annotated.jpgLaValley Photo Album - Annotated.jpg