Default Working on one of my 10/22 rifles.

Kind of enjoyable playing with the rimfire rifles again. This one started out as the original Ruger Race Rifle a couple of decades ago and was set aside when I went to stainless steel Volquartsen receivers. Used the old barrel on one of the Vols. Well, with time on my hands, it only made sense to bring this one back into the fold. Added a Tactical Solutions fluted barrel and a trigger upgrade. Never cared for the original rail so I just mounted an EGW picatinny which is longer and is standard so I can move scopes between centerfire and the rimfire with less effort. I did replace the old #6 mounting screws with #8x40s and some loctite to better accommodate the larger scopes and covered up the glossy aluminum receiver with some matte Aluma-hyde. Whatta Hobby!

EGW rail.jpg

Got her ready for the rimfire blind billard challenge on the M14BR forum Lima range. Limited to 4x on the optic so I added a Leupold VX-R Patrol 1.25 - 4, Harris Bipod , TAC-PRO strap on cheek riser and one of my 5.56 suppressors so she is rigged for almost silent running.

Billiard 3.jpg

Installed this one in a KRG chassis today. Will make things so much easier with the optic changes. Adjustable comb and lop is super. Whatta Hobby!

KRG chassis.jpg

My 3 10-22s ready for the 10 dot challenges. Whatta Hobby!

10-22 1.jpg10-22 2.jpg10-22 3.jpg