Blog Entries

Default dryheat, what are you listening to?

- - - Updated - - -

or do you prefer west coast Ska?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ev-i7qHRPo

For some reason I have revisited Natilie Merchant. Kind and Generous isn't my all time favorite but she sure has fun on stage. I thought she would have been a good astronaut; she seems to be impervious to dizzyness and vertigo. She's pretty smart and nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dj6UWhr_rY
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dryheat View Post
    For some reason I have revisited Natilie Merchant. Kind and Generous isn't my all time favorite but she sure has fun on stage. I thought she would have been a good astronaut; she seems to be impervious to dizzyness and vertigo. She's pretty smart and nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dj6UWhr_rY

they were great in concert,

saw them open for REM and the a year later, for another band back in the 80's

lyman, you have seen some great stuff. I believe she had some connection with Michael Stipes. I discovered her from Columbia record co. I read their reviews and bought cd's accordingly.
    I've been ought of touch with music since 2005 thereabouts. Adele touched me a little but that was a couple years ago now too. I buy CD's at the thrift store, but all the good stuff is gone. I'd like to pick up some old time blues. Lightning Hopkins, big momma whatever her name was.
    Last edited by dryheat; 04-29-2022 at 02:25.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dryheat View Post
    lyman, you have seen some great stuff. I believe she had some connection with Michael Stipes. I discovered her from Columbia record co. I read their reviews and bought cd's accordingly.
    I've been ought of touch with music since 2005 thereabouts. Adele touched me a little but that was a couple years ago now too. I buy CD's at the thrift store, but all the good stuff is gone. I'd like to pick up some old time blues. Lightning Hopkins, big momma whatever her name was.
    I had a list of the concerts I have seen somewhere, but have misplaced it,

need to start another before my memory goes,

on vacation (working vacation) last week and saw OMD up in DC,

excellent show, it was there 40th anniversary tour, +2 due to the cooties,
    I saw them 40 or so years ago in RVA at a small club, (this was our 3rd or 4th time seeing them)