Thread: Bula Defense Systems XM21 #2.

Default Bula Defense Systems XM21 #2.

Enjoying a little fitting on one of my XM21 rifles. Bula XM21 receiver #2, NM med weight Bula barrel, Bula bolt, H&R op rod, OM-N trigger group with SA hammer, Scope is a Leupold MK 4 16x attached with ARMs #22 low rings, TAC-PRO riser and SEI vortex muzzle device. Stock is a USGI fiberglass with an applied crinkle finish. Last but not least, one of Hawk's fine kits. Whatta Hobby!

Bula #2.jpgBula #2 1.jpgBula #2 2.jpg

Always a pleasure to see one of your posts ... of one of your rifles. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

Trying a different chassis on Bula Defense Systems XM21 #2. This is an ACS carbon fiber and has plenty of draw. Took some time getting the right clearances around the gas system. Scope is one of the old commercial Leatherwood ART 3-9s. Whatta Hobby!

XM21 in ACS.jpgXM21 in.jpg

Have had this rifle for a few years now and always seems to be one more enhancement that can be made. This is not your traditional old boring M14.
    Current configuration is XM21 #2 receiver from Bula Defense Systems, Bula med weight NM barrel, most small parts are H&R,SEI vortex on the end of the barrel, SWFA SS 10X mounted with Leupold QRW low rings. Stock is AG composite with XLR adjustable buttstock, S7 bipod and new cotton sling from CMP. A couple of days ago I worked on the stock to add a NM ferule and get the draw pressure where I desired it. Night Force NX8 4-32 FFP is on the UPS truck for delivery today. Having way too much fun. Whatta Hobby!

XM21 1.jpgXM21 2.jpgXM21 3.jpgXM21 4.jpgXM21 5.jpg

New Night Force 4-32x50 F1 installed. Can't wait to get outside and take her for a spin.

NF inst 1.jpgNF inst 2.jpgNF inst 3.jpg

Success! Took her out for a nice workout today. 80 rnds downrange. Works wonders on my AR-500 prairie dog infestation at 200 yds. Hard to miss with this configuration using 136 gn custom FB bullets over 45 gn of IMR-4064 in MEN berdan cases. Whatta Hobby!

Prairie dogs.jpgPrairie dogs 2.jpgPrairie dogs 3.jpg