Default Self defense in no gun countries

This vid is about alternatives for self defense in Germany. Some strange crossbows and pistols that shoot tear gas and darts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46hdTd2HZmI
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

Don't bathe for a few months and you'll be ok as no one will come near you.
    You'll be safe from attack - well, maybe not from the Wife and Kids.

A follow up- I follow Vanessa because she is cute and really is serious about the outdoors and all that. Joerg Sprave is interesting because he seems to have an engineering background(he had some input in designing these things). Notice he states, you only use lethal force In the gravest extreme. That was Massad Ayoob who wrote the book.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuXMjYWHx9o
    Last edited by dryheat; 10-30-2021 at 10:53.

4. Default

Kimber imports the Pepper Blaster which is considered a firearm in some states. My own choice for 'go away' vs calling the coroner would be a kiddie compound bow with broadheads. Edged weapons get the attention of scum and they know there's no skill involved with a bow at conversational distance.

Quote Originally Posted by barretcreek View Post
    Kimber imports the Pepper Blaster which is considered a firearm in some states. My own choice for 'go away' vs calling the coroner would be a kiddie compound bow with broadheads. Edged weapons get the attention of scum and they know there's no skill involved with a bow at conversational distance.
    Awfully hard to conceal, though.

In the absence of the authority to use any firearm or other weapon, one option for home defence is a can of wasp and hornet spray. Its an easily available legal product that throws a strong stream of chemicals about 10 feet. Of course, in some jurisdictions, the police will argue that your use of the spray made it into a weapon. But then as one of my (police) colleagues once said to me "Its better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6". (Note that I was a civilian working in a police agency)

Bear spray works too but it's $75 a can. I'd go with the bug spray.

my backup is a pair of CROSS pen & Pencil.

Ya, it close but they get the point fast.

That would leave a mark.