Default Loading some .308 Berger flat base.

Decided a rainy day was a good time to catch up on some loading. Will be filling a couple of 100 rnd range boxes today.
    Load is 150 gn fb Bergers over 41.5 gn of IMR-8208 XBR in RA 68 cases lit off with 210M primers. Whatta Hobby!

Loading 1.jpgLoading 2.jpgLoading 3.jpgLoading 4.jpg

Nice reloading bench. Doubtless you have used a broad range of .30 bullets. What advantages have you found w/ the Bergers? Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

Mainly consistency Bruce. I have plenty of others available but the Bergers seem to outperform all the others I have tried.

Berger is a little mystical, kind of like the Swiss 7.5 rd. Started in a garage by a competition shooter. Went to CA. Left due to onerous taxes, politics ect. You know, CA. Now located in Mesa, AZ. They contracted to use our warehouse. It was cool to watch the industrial moving that went on to move one operation to acquaint another. Honestly, there wasn't much going on in the warehouse, my outfit was happy for the revenue. There is plenty of space available.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.