Default OSS suppressor for my M14s

Picked up the OSS HX-QD.338 Magnum Ti a couple of days ago. Hope to get out and play some today. Currently mounted on my 10 dot 6.5 Creedmoor. Working up range card out to 1250 yds. Whatta Hobby!

OSS.jpgOSS 1.jpgOSS 2.jpg

Rifle 2 for today was even more fun. H&R Punisher with Bula Defense Systems suppressor ready 16.5" barrel system. Leupold MK4 16x fixed scope on a Basset rail mount.Even with the shorty barrel this rifle is doing sub moa in a USGI fiberglass stock. The stars have aligned on this one. Still, after about 10 rnds mirage shows up. Ran 50 with it anyway.

Sup ready H&R. 1.jpgSup ready H&R. 2.jpgSup ready H&R.jpgSup ready H&R. 3.jpg
    Last edited by nf1e; 09-26-2021 at 10:12.

Now down to the nitty gritty of making this thing do as best it can. Receiver is H&R/Bula Defense Systems. Barrel assemble is Bula 16.5" .308 suppressor ready.I have installed it in a JAE chassis and added a USGI trigger group with ShootingSight lightened hammer and adjustable EBR trigger . Hope to get out soon and attempt to squeeze even smaller groups out of here. This may very well end up being the shortest 10 dot rifle in my inventory. I accept the blame for the crappy looking weld on unitizing the gas cylinder. Whatta Hobby!

H&R 1.jpgH&R 2.jpgH&R 3.jpgH&R 4.jpg
    Last edited by nf1e; 09-29-2021 at 11:40.