Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Biden Administration to Ban Importation of Russian Small Arms Ammo

Darn, my local Academy had 7.62x39 Russian FMJ in SPAM cans for a good price and I didn't pull the trigger.......

Well, that's a surprise.

Easy to reload and Lee makes a nice bullet

I have only seen that calibre in steel cases. I didn't think that they were re-loadable

Just like that? Biden banned AK ammo? It's good to be king. It's starting to remind me of a famous movie about a guy who was scary, only to find out the words came from behind a curtain. Obama was a good actor and he wasn't a puppet.

-The ban is listed as a sanction pursuant to the Chemical and Biological Weapons (CBW) Control and Warfare Elimination Act of 1991, over the supposed Russian use of the “Novichok” chemical agent to poison Aleksey Navainy.-

We'll show you. As good an excuse as any. Maybe good for American manufacturers. Less competition or maybe it's just too scary of a round to want to try to make. Who wants to take on the lawyers.
    Last edited by dryheat; 08-24-2021 at 08:00.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

5. Default

They make some very good .22 LR, but haven't seen it in a while.

Two birds as far as his handlers are concerned.
    Last edited by barretcreek; 08-24-2021 at 08:02.

6. Default

The powers that be have banned alot more than russian ammo , and it's been going on for a year and a half . But they go on the tube and claim to be making ammo 24/7 maybe they just don't ship it to my area yeah that's the ticket .

I remember when they banned the Chinese AK ammo. That was years ago. I sold a lot of milsurp ammo and made money on it. But I wish I'd a kept it a little longer. Not all of it, but some of it. Eventually those pointy little projectiles might start to look like diamonds.

But, yup, two sticks in one: He get's to make a point that the world doesn't like poison and he get's to make points with our libs over nasty ammo. Too easy to say no to. I'm going to look into this. There's got to be some money made in this. Geneva made me do it.
    Last edited by dryheat; 08-25-2021 at 12:12. Reason: I swear, it's always a correction
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by barretcreek View Post
    They make some very good .22 LR, but haven't seen it in a while.

Two birds as far as his handlers are concerned.
    Wolf Match Target and Match Extra??

that was made by SK in Germany under contract,

9. Default

Lake City used to make it for training purposes during the Viet Nam war. I still have a couple of rounds somewhere.

Went to Academy today. Last Friday the shelves were stacked high with Russian ammo. Today all that's left is a few boxes of .223.