Default Ready for Father's Day on the range.

Wife is teaching today so I get the day on the range to myself. Chose these three rifle because they just make me feel good when I shoot them. All three are sub moa consistently for 10 rnd groups. Loaded up plenty of Berger 150 fb target bullets over 41.5 gn of IMR-8208 in LC LR cases set off with 210M primers. Have cleaned the 10 dot with all three in the past and they aren't even in JAE chassis. Who woulda thunk. Whatta Hobby!

1. Top is the 1st Sgt. TRW heeled Bula sa all TRW parts with a Kreiger heavy ss in 1-10 bedded in a USMC mac with a 2.5 - 8 Leupold VX-3 on a Bassett mount.
    2. Center is God Bless America. Bula XM21 all Bula parts with Bula med NM barrel 1 - 10 bedded in an M3 Mac with a Night Force Atacr 5 - 25 mounted with NF 6 hole rings.
    3. Bottom is another TRW heeled Bula with all TRW parts and stnd weight chrome lined barrel 1-12 bedded in laminated wood stock with a Leupold MK 4 fixed 16x.

Ready for Father's Day..jpg

Rifle #1 shooting 50' rimfire targets at 100 yds 10 rnds on each. This was the best out of 50 rnds fired. I can see I need to find my parallax adjusting tool for the Leupold 2-8 with fixed parallax cause it sure ain't set for 100 yds. Still a hoot to shoot. Whatta Hobby!

1st Sgt 6 20 21.jpg

Slight delay.
    Noticed something rattling inside my favorite range mag, took it apart and found a piece of bolt roller. Humm, time to investigate. Did not come from rifle #1. Rifle #2 proved to be the culprit. Found the remaining pieces plus the lock ring inside the caming area of the op rod. Must have happened the last time out with this rifle. Replaced roller, greased and ready to head back out. Whatta Hobby!

Roller 2.jpg