Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I saw a group of UFos once, in Hawaii, glowing spheres doing a kind of dance in the clouds of an overcast night sky. Saw them plain as day. I saw something but I still don't believe in UFOs.

jn
    Last edited by jon_norstog; 05-25-2021 at 10:35.

Well one theory I've heard is....break the story slowwwwly, bit by bit, wherever it leads.

Another democratic 'scare tactic'? BTW, I have a neighbor from Venus and a neighbor from Mars. Both quite nice 'people'.

A guy wrote a book collecting accounts from the 1800s.

https://texasborderbusiness.com/mcal...ufo-sightings/

-we don't know what's out there- Yes we do. Nothing for millions and billions and jillions of miles. But think big. Bigger. There is always new discovery.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

Blog Entries

blurb on the radio news this morning says no, the report will not say there are Aliens,

The classified stuff is what they're not telling us.

Look, if an unidentified jet aircraft is operating US controlled airspace, then the military will deploy assets to track it, identify its route, possible origin, final destination, on the logic that nothing stays up forever. It will be treated as a national security Big Deal.

How would it be any different with unidentified aircraft showing even greater capabilities?

This whole report business is strange for that reason. It will only breed more questions, and the government hates questions.

8. Default

Dumb distraction.
    Last edited by togor; 06-06-2021 at 09:26. Reason: Politics in the political section please