Thread: Package from Shootingsigh arrived.

Default Package from Shootingsigh arrived.

Just open a package from shooting sight with the last couple of components for my TRW/Bula rifle in the laminated stock. I think it's going to be a good Memorial Day weekend.I am supposed to participate in a shoot on Sunday that will have everything from a 3" cannon and re-enactment crew, bagpipers, machine guns and of coarse all sorts of shoulder fired firearms. If it's like the last time, I will be the only prone shooter with a half dozen rifles to show in action and field a gazillion questions during breaks.

1. NM .042 rear sight.
    2. Adjustable EBR trigger.
    3. Lightened hammer.

Just love the products from Art and Shootingsight. They help to make a decent rifle great.. Second and third photos are after assembly, adjustment and loctite application.

EBR-1.jpgEBR-2.jpgEBR-3.jpg
    Last edited by nf1e; 05-26-2021 at 11:32.

My cow! I never thought about using a lighter hammer, much less an adjustable trigger on a M-1/M-14/M-1A type trigger group! Learn something every day! Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

Makes a world of difference if you enjoy precision shooting with an M14 as I do.