Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sunray View Post
    1,440px ? 1,080px is too big.
    "...19th century deflector shield...." W.W. I was the 20th Century. The MacAdam Shield-Shovel(MacAdam was Sam's secretary) was promulgated by our insane Minister of Militia of the time, Sir Sam Hughes(No idea how he got knighted). Who also gave us the Ross rifle and absolute chaos during mobilization.
    https://greyroots.pastperfectonline....7-443239532877
    If you have to rely on a bayonet for defence, you've made a very serious tactical error. Far moreso than relying on a hand gun.
    "...Eight rounds of..." One. And it doesn't have to be M2. snicker.
    Sunray,

you missed the humor,

that Plow was probably made in the 19th century,

and would easily shield one person (see I went all woke there and said person)

All kidding aside [I hope] the day of repealing is in our future and many of us are ready. Our rescue pity bull likes his 3 hots and a warm bed, let's people who come up the ramp know he is there with his low bark and loud growl! They see Murphy thru the glass in the French doors and go back down the ramp.
    Sam

Quote Originally Posted by Sunray View Post
    1,440px ? 1,080px is too big.
    "...19th century deflector shield...." W.W. I was the 20th Century. The MacAdam Shield-Shovel(MacAdam was Sam's secretary) was promulgated by our insane Minister of Militia of the time, Sir Sam Hughes(No idea how he got knighted). Who also gave us the Ross rifle and absolute chaos during mobilization.
    https://greyroots.pastperfectonline....7-443239532877
    If you have to rely on a bayonet for defence, you've made a very serious tactical error. Far moreso than relying on a hand gun.
    "...Eight rounds of..." One. And it doesn't have to be M2. snicker.
    Please try to lighten up and see the post for what it was intended. Taking things so literally can lead to stress and an early planting. The deflector shield was intended as humor, indicating a 19th century design that may have been a basis for the electronic deflector shield used on the Science fiction starship enterprise commanded by Capt, Kirk. You big silly.