1. Default Respiratory Advice-important: Read Day 3 with SARS-2

Recommend you read above thread.

Should have said no text in above title, so you would go directly to that thread.

Essentially, breathing exercises are very important, are simple, take very little time, may prevent or mitigate illness, from colds, flu, and SARS CoV 2, may prevent escalation into pneumonia or worse. Link to youtube video and on you tube page other videos.

Edit: I have added a few names to search for at youtube.com So, go to : Day 3 with SARS-2. This is my thread on Cracker Barrel section of jouster.com
    Last edited by SUPERX-M1; 09-27-2020 at 03:07.

Blog Entries

There is no link
    Last edited by PWC; 09-27-2020 at 10:11.

3. Default

Pneumonia vaccine has been around for yrs, & you only have to take it once.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by PWC View Post
    There is no link
    The link is in the thread : "Day 3 of SARS-2": see post by m1ashooter. You will find the link in his post.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by clintonhater View Post
    Pneumonia vaccine has been around for yrs, & you only have to take it once.
    There is an old version and a new version of pneumonia vaccine. Also, an old and new version of shingles vaccine. Shingles can be nasty. Pneumonia can kill you.

I had to get a upgraded shingles shot. My doctor told me the old one was worthless. My pneumonia vaccine consisted of a shot and then two years later another. That's it.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

Do not get medical advice on an internet FIREARMS forum.
    The CDC says Pneumonia vaccine is only 60 to 70% effective. Eat right. It'll build up your immune system.
    Spelling and grammar count!

To steal a Biden line “ come on man” quit posting a play by play of sickness and get to a doctor.

John in SC
    “Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.” (Luke 22:36)