Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Day 3 with SARS-2

Incubation is 2-14 days.

I touched the money change from one cashier, food boxes she and others may have touched, may have touched the mailbox and did touch my mail. I did wash my hands but perhaps not soon enough. Contact w BIL and his auto. I wore a mask, didn't wear gloves.

Started like a cold- inflamed, sore throat but not bad and didn't worsen. Medium bad headache for two days. Day 2 chest hurts a bit, feels hollow, dry, and is definitely not right, no cough.Day 3- mild headache, throat only slightlly sore, chest as above. Oral temp is .4 degrees high-that is above 98.6 F.

Well, not diagnosed. But not like any cold I have ever had. So...

In theory a drive-thru testing site is the place to go. If you live in a country that has them near you. If you don't, oh well. Try not to give it to anyone else.

How is your sense of taste & smell? The candy ("jellybean") test is to put a piece of candy in your mouth, nose plugged. Your brain should get "sweet". Unplug your nose, then your brain goes "butterscotch" or whatever. If that isn't clicking, another common Covid sign.
    Last edited by togor; 09-22-2020 at 09:27.

Some of the chain store pharmacy's have or did have the drive thru testing if you decide to not go to your GP doctor.

Don't ignore chest pains.

Yikes! Doesn't sound good. You should get tested right away, then take it from there. We've been careful and so far, lucky.

Good luck!

jn

The only thing test will tell you is you may or may not have it. There is a lot of reports that there are false positive's and negatives with the tests. All you can do is follow the published guidance on what to do.
    To Error Is Human To Forgive Is Not SAC Policy

6. Default

Day 7 with covid 19: Symptoms persist.Mild. Slight to moderate headache. Lungs definitely not right with slight pain, hollow feeling. Slight malaise. No cough. Dry. Nasal and throat- slight pain and inflammation.

I am doing well so far. The constant headache and affected lungs are the main symptom issues. The virus destroys lung tissue. Reports say that some are affected for only one day, others are in bed for two weeks, others go to hospital. I assume this is due to individual immune response to infection.

Hang in there. If you feel shortness of breath, like you're not getting enough oxygen, that's a flag. Also, they say laying on the stomach as opposed to the back opens up more usable lung volume.

I've been doing this techniques for months.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBkGDIeQwXo
    To Error Is Human To Forgive Is Not SAC Policy

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by m1ashooter View Post
    I've been doing this techniques for months.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBkGDIeQwXo
    This seems to be IMPORTANT. Go to link and watch. On same page are vid by Jonathon Bayuk,m.d. and vids by Respiratory Therapy Zone, and a few others on mucus, lungs.

With breathing exercises, you can properly ventilate lungs and minimize problems, perhaps prevent escalation into pneumonia and worst effects of SARS COV 2 and hospitilizeation. Even if NO illness, this is recommended. If you sleep on your back, very recommended.

I am starting this today. Perhaps, you should too.

Just now found your post. Take this seriously. Get tested. Follow your doctor's orders precisely. God bless you. Sincerely. bruce.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by togor View Post
    Hang in there. If you feel shortness of breath, like you're not getting enough oxygen, that's a flag. Also, they say laying on the stomach as opposed to the back opens up more usable lung volume.
    Yes. This. Especially lying on the stomach. Very helpful. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."