Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Wife and I shoot a privately owned range. I pay 20.00 an hour for pistol range which is right outside back door of his business. He sells fishing and hunting supplies and is instructor for CWP. NO ONE is allowed on range while we are shooting. We get through we police brass go inside and pay. Forgot to mention he requires you to leave your drivers license with him when you shoot. He said it covers him in case of some type lawsuit. Has cameras on range and in store . This allows him to have a record you came in at a certain time and you left at a certain time and would cover him in case of claim of injury while on his property. I have no problem with this at all. Also has a 100 yard rifle range about 2 miles from pistol range , covered shed and bench rests. Same rules, nobody allowed while you are there. No arrs holes there to make me loose my cool. I shoot custom built 25:06 ,prior to commercial rifles. Mauser action Bishop stock forgot what the barrel is, my 1918 30:06 , 03-A3 and Mark 1. Wife loves to burn up .22 caliber in Remington Nylon 66. She said she likes to pull the trigger fast and hit the target with alL the rounds LOL, LOL shes only about 25 yards on man size silhouette. We have fun and go about once a month. We both carry.......

John in SC
    Last edited by JOHN COOK; 09-01-2020 at 11:21.
    “Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.” (Luke 22:36)

Those that have nothing to hide have no reason to not trust or dislike the police.

If any of this range talk is true then toger needs to thank Trump for what guns he is allowed to possess and shoot. As mentioned, with hillary or biden they would be a thing of the past. In that communist world would toger then trust the police or still hide from them?

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Smoke View Post
    Those that have nothing to hide have no reason to not trust or dislike the police.

If any of this range talk is true then toger needs to thank Trump for what guns he is allowed to possess and shoot. As mentioned, with hillary or biden they would be a thing of the past. In that communist world would toger then trust the police or still hide from them?
    Save it for the 2A forum

Quote Originally Posted by togor View Post
    Save it for the 2A forum

I'll post it anywhere I like and as often as I like.

Blog Entries

I'll post it anywhere I like and as often as I like.
    if you want to, fine,

but he is correct, political stuff goes in the political area, not gun talk

Quote Originally Posted by lyman View Post
    if you want to, fine,

but he is correct, political stuff goes in the political area, not gun talk
    And I am correct to remind him and his of what a hypocrite he is with his support of democrat leaders while posting how much he likes shooting and guns. W/O demcrats there would be no political views of gun ownership but since there is, there is.

I will forever remind him and others that he is anti-gun and for total gun confiscation when he brings up the topic regardless of what area he is hacking to refresh that his anti-Trump, anti-America, anti-gun BS have no merit here.

Something you should support as well. We don't need anti-gunners here and they are only here for one reason.

The comment content is more important than where it is placed.

Blog Entries

And I am correct to remind him and his of what a hypocrite he is with his support of democrat leaders while posting how much he likes shooting and guns. W/O demcrats there would be no political views of gun ownership but since there is, there is.

I will forever remind him and others that he is anti-gun and for total gun confiscation when he brings up the topic regardless of what area he is hacking to refresh that his anti-Trump, anti-America, anti-gun BS have no merit here.

Something you should support as well. We don't need anti-gunners here and they are only here for one reason.

Sounds like you need to start your own forum or leave.
    "The first gun that was fired at Fort Sumter sounded the death-knell of slavery. They who fired it were the greatest practical abolitionists this nation has produced." ~BG D. Ullman

Blog Entries

Something you should support as well.
    We don't need anti-gunners here and they are only here for one reason.

before you get too preachy, I am one of the few that will challenge him on those comments, even it if takes 6 pages to do it, using facts,

if you look thru my post history, you will see that, as well as my comments on togor's fuddy attitude,

still belongs in the political section,, you can always go there and start a thread linked to this one,

I've said it till I am blue in the face that folks avoid the political section for a reason, togor and RED being 2 of the reasons, and that stuff does not need to be posted in this section,

and yes, if I could, I would edit and or lock, but I can still infract,, keep that in mind

As said before, w/o the troll none of this would be happening.

If nothing changes, nothing changes.

0 Friends

Gun Smoke has not made any friends yet

Enfield, everything else is just a rifle. Unless it's a Garand.

Long pig, it's what's for Dinner!