Thread: Getting close

Default Getting close

Local news reported confirmed CV19 in Gallia County about 50 miles from my cabin. Any close to you?
    Sam

2. Default

One of my contracts is maintenance of 10 condo buildings directly across the street fom a hospital with covid patients ...8 blocks from my house .

Nothing here at this time.The stores are still open and very busy.

Testing is still a mystery. Some states just recently started and from what I hear you can only be tested upon a doctors approval and look how long a person has to wait to get a doctors appointment. I believe most places still do not have the ability to test. Some people who catch the "chink virus" have no symptoms at all and aren't tested.

So, many people may have it and not know it. It may be closer than you realize.

Blog Entries

One could hope.
    "The first gun that was fired at Fort Sumter sounded the death-knell of slavery. They who fired it were the greatest practical abolitionists this nation has produced." ~BG D. Ullman

Just checked the news we have 3 inside of 45 miles.Starting to get close.

Only confirmed case is 90 miles away. Meanwhile, Iowa and our city have closed down all bars, restaurants and meetings of more than 10 people. All our big box stores have reduced hours and some are considering of shutting down completely. Schools have been cancelled till mid April. But HEY, gas is only $1.29 p/gal. down from $2.89 p/gal. Just nowhere to drive to!