Default Cover, muzzle C67703 US WW2 rifle muzzle cover, sniper

I saw this item listed on ebay for $20.00. I do not think this muzzle cover is for any
    WW2 rifle let alone a sniper. I could be wrong, but I think this muzzle cover is for
    the Browning Model 1919A4. Any opinions ?dscn3163.jpg

There was a sort of universal muzzle cover used on M1s, M1903s and M1 Carbines. The item in the picture is not it. I can't say for sure what weapon it's for but I really doubt it's a rifle muzzle cover

The photo gives no indication of size or full stamping, but I believe it is for the .50 caliber machine gun, which would be stamped, COVER, MUZZLE - C67703. The length of the cover itself should be about 4 inches.

You can just see ZLE preceding the drawing number.

Yes, it is stamped COVER, MUZZLE C67703 - I am certain it is for one of the Browning m/g's It is a WW2 drawing number

"...universal muzzle cover used on..." That'd be, um, misplaced, quickly by any PBI troopie.
    "...is for..." The Browning Model 1919A4 or the .50 BMG depending on the size.
    There's a C67701 muzzle cover here where it says it's for an M2 BMG or an aircraft mounted .50 BMG. Isn't the same thing though. https://www.bmgparts.com/canvas.html
    "...on ebay..." The misguided types, who help fund the people who want to take your firearms away from you, don't know what they're talking about. The evil anti-firearm ownership empire isn't any kind of source of information about anything.
    Spelling and grammar count!