Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Wal Mart ammo ban

This inane proposal which Wal Mart has decided on needs at least some pushback. You can call 1-800 925-6278 or write them at:
    Chris Mcmillan, CEO
    Wal Mart
    702 S.W. 8th St.
    Bentonville, AR 72716

The Babylon Bee ran a satirical piece with Wal Mart banning their sale of car parts in order to save Americans from the 3,000 car accidents per day.

In my opinion the Ammo Ban is just part of the narrative the media is warping to marginalize our lawful hobby and constitutional right and portray law abiding citizens such as NRA members as criminals. We need to give them some push back and I hope everyone will at least call Wally World and forcefully but politely express their displeasure at this policy.

Wally World still selling firearms Stateside? The clothing they sell mostly made in China and other Third World places? No firearms at all up here. And everything they sell is made in the Third World. Mind you, when the Canadian Legion was building the Juno Centre in Normandy, with no government contribution or assistance of any kind, Wally World Canada gave 'em 2 million bucks.
    Their ammo ban is more about publicity than anything else. I noticed in the Media film that most of the ammo they sell is European made.
    Spelling and grammar count!

I have no big problems with WM discontinuing guns since they didn't offer much in the first place. If they had slowly phased them out there wouldn't have been much notice. However, discontinuing some ammo does affect me. I doesn't make much sense to me that they caved to please some people while pissing off other people.

Like mentioned before, if they are going to go the PC route and ban everything harmful they have a long ways to go eventually banning about everything in the store.

time to boycott walmart and watch them bankrupt.

Griff, I heard one the other day about Wal Mart. They are going to stop selling food to fight obesity.
    Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.
    Author unkown.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greyjoy View Post
    time to boycott walmart and watch them bankrupt.
    not enough gunowners who feel passionately about it to affect them

Quote Originally Posted by Griff Murphey View Post
    This inane proposal which Wal Mart has decided on needs at least some pushback. You can call 1-800 925-6278 or write them at:
    Chris Mcmillan, CEO
    Wal Mart
    702 S.W. 8th St.
    Bentonville, AR 72716

The Babylon Bee ran a satirical piece with Wal Mart banning their sale of car parts in order to save Americans from the 3,000 car accidents per day.

In my opinion the Ammo Ban is just part of the narrative the media is warping to marginalize our lawful hobby and constitutional right and portray law abiding citizens such as NRA members as criminals. We need to give them some push back and I hope everyone will at least call Wally World and forcefully but politely express their displeasure at this policy.
    He is the ramrod of the outfit, doubt if he cares.
    JB

8. Default

The locals get all my gun dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by blackhawknj View Post
    The locals get all my gun dollars.
    I try to do the same but when they charge double the price its tempting to buy at WM unless it is a small purchase.

Gunshop I work at is fair to our customers and some pretty good prices. One thing we have over Walmart is knowledge of what we sell. Some Walmart employees are like rent a cop, here today and gone tomorrow. Those of us in the shop have much experience in shooting, hunting, reloading and speak with experience. Local Walmart is understaffed and not too much in knowledge. Hard to ask questions to a kid with a ring in his ears and nose.
    JB