Sage, California....where the pavement ends and The West begins

Default U.S. WW2 Remington-Rand 1911A1 .45 auto pistol, all original, made 1944 $1,500 + ship

U.S. WW2 Remington-Rand 1911A1 .45 auto pistol, good condition inside and out, all original and correct, $1,500 + shipping

Here is a nice, clean, all original, un-dicked with, WW2 G.I. issue 1911A1 pistol.

A little typical holster wear on the edges and high spots, and one small spot with some light pitting on the right top edge of the slide between the ejection port and the serrations, as shown in the photos.

Correct L marked magazine. What you see in the photos is what you get - no accessories or anything else goes with it.

Bore is bright and shiny with sharp clean lands. It looks like there is a little powder residue or fouling in the edges of the grooves by the lands. I don't have a .45 brush handy, but when I run a smaller brush through the bore followed by a patch I am getting a little black residue on the patch, so this might all clean out, or there might be a little frosting in this area when the bore is totally clean. Regardless, it's a nice bore and the original barrel.

This is not one of the 1911A1 pistols CMP was recently selling. It might be one of the DCM sales pistols from the early 1960s though.

The price is $1,500 FIRM + shipping.

Terms and conditions:

This pistol will be listed on other sites, so first definite and unconditional "I'll take it" to my EMAIL at vonweigert(at)earthlink.net gets it.

Required method of payment is U.S. Postal Money Order - this just works best and fastest for me. NO PAYPAL! Not interested in any trades.

Will ship to C&R

SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA: Private Party Transfer can be done at Brass and Bass or at The Shootist, both in Murrieta, southwest Riverside County. Due to health issues, I can not and will not drive any further than this.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sage, California....where the pavement ends and The West begins

More photos, showing little spot of light old pitting on the slide
    Attached Images Attached Images