Thread: Zfk55

Default Zfk55

I've always admired these Swiss made rifles but felt they were over priced. I finally found one that was reasonable. Shot the heck out of my fire arm allowance but I'll get a lot of use out of this.

Cool, lets play.

"Own only what you can carry with you; know language, know countries,
    know people. Let your memory be your travel bag."

- Alexander Solzhenitsyn

3. Default

Accuracy wise, the one "Zfk55" i've shot wasn't as good as a regular old K31. A most interesting "dedicated" design solution to having cases clear the overbore scope.

Not quite sure about the logic of the whole thing, but it's really really cool...

ETA the muzzle brake DOES work well- Noisy too! It looks like it was robbed from an FG42. Bipod-Horrors!
    Last edited by jmoore; 04-12-2010 at 12:00.

Lot of the Zfk's have the barrels shot out. You got to gauge them before committing. Yes, the bi-pod was a incomplete after thought. You can get an adapter that allows you to attach a Harris.

As much as I love my No4(T) I think this Zfk well be a better shooter, not as much history, but very accurate.

One of the most interesting bit s of kit around and you can't beat the GP11 ammo platform. Let me know when you want a postal match.

Cheers
    ...MJ...
    "Own only what you can carry with you; know language, know countries,
    know people. Let your memory be your travel bag."

- Alexander Solzhenitsyn