Thread: JOTD

Dallas, TX metro.. formerly Phoenix metro, AZ

Default JOTD

Political......so.....if you don't like it, don't read it.
    A Hindu, a Rabbi & Hillary Clinton get lost in a forest after dark. They knock on a farmhouse door & ask if they can spend the night there.
    The farmer says: “There’s only enough room for two of you in the house, so one of you will have to sleep in the barn.” The Hindu goes to the barn.
    A few minutes later, there is a knock on the door. The farmer opens the door & the Hindu is standing there & he says: “There’s a sacred cow in the barn; I can’t sleep there; it’s against my religion.”
    The Rabbi says: “OK, I’ll sleep in the barn.
    A few minutes later, there is a knock on the door. The farmer opens the door & the Rabbi is standing there & he says: “There’s a pig in the barn; A pig is unclean. I can’t sleep there; it’s against my religion.”
    Hillary Clinton says: “OK, I’ll sleep in the barn. A few minutes later, there is a knock on the door. The farmer opens the door & the cow & the pig are standing there.

Heard similar ones but this one is still good. TFS

Snicker.
    "No man's life, liberty, or property is safe, while Congress is in session." Mark Twain

Trump, Hillary, the Pope and a hippie are on a plane together. The plane is going down, but there are only three parachutes.

Trump says, "I'm the President, and I have to survive" and takes one and jumps.

Hillary says, "I'm the most brilliant person in the world and I have to survive" and takes one and jumps.

The Pope says to the hippie, "I'm an old man, and I'm ready to meet my Maker. Take the remaining parachute."

And the hippie says, "No need -- there are two parachutes left."

The Pope crosses himself and says, "A miracle!"

And the hippie says, "No miracle. The most brilliant person in the world just went out that door wearing my back pack."

That was good. Thanks for the chuckle!