The Italians have had experience with Fascists. They see Antifa for what they are, Nazi brown shirts.

They did similar to the Yippie bass-turds in Chicago 50 years ago. Look where that got us.
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**

Violence is not the answer, unless you are a dem. They use violence against the truth. Regards, Clark

4. Default

JB,
    PM sent.

Quote Originally Posted by barretcreek View Post
    JB,
    PM sent.
    Received and thank you very much. I hadn't realized someone wrote such a concise article which sums it up so very neatly. With your permission may I post the link you sent me? Or, if you would please do it then it would be fine with me. Folks here need to see that.

6. Default

Go ahead and post it JB. Glad you enjoyed it. The one thing it doesn't mention is Paul O'Dwyer and Allard Lowenstein and their roles in turning the Dems into a subsidiary of the CP-USA. Another good source is The Venona Papers by Klehr and Haynes.

OK, here it is and it's a good, short read:

Chicago 1968: The Night the Democratic Party Died
    https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/...y-established/

Thanks again Barret.

National Review simply published what has been obvious for fifty years. Regards, Clark

Quote Originally Posted by Clark Howard View Post
    National Review simply published what has been obvious for fifty years. Regards, Clark
    Apparently not so obvious to all. I'm surrounded by Chicago Democrats who will proudly exclaim they always vote D and always will no matter what. They firmly believe that anyone who cites anything remotely close to that short article is a complete liar, as none of those effects ever happened. Chicago/Cook County Dems would make fantastic Holocaust deniers.