1. Default I should have thought of this

2. Default

Omg! $400, 000000 since 2012..... why don’t these people use their intelligence for some productive.

Quote Originally Posted by kickshot7 View Post
    Omg! $400, 000000 since 2012..... why don’t these people use their intelligence for some productive.
    At $400m they were very productive. How long would it take you to get your hands on a pile of cash that large?
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**

Let's see, at 2 cents a can, I'd have to pick up . . . Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Vern Humphrey View Post
    Let's see, at 2 cents a can, I'd have to pick up . . . Hmmm.
    If I helped we could cut that time in half. Mull it over.
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**

Quote Originally Posted by JB White View Post
    If I helped we could cut that time in half. Mull it over.
    And if we got a couple of those grabber things you can use so you don't have to bend over . . . :-)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kickshot7 View Post
    maybe 20 Years. i am a broke and debted ol man...400Mill and i will be living the dream in Los Vegas.

Dallas, TX metro.. formerly Phoenix metro, AZ

the banks themselves are the cause of a lot of fraud.
    let me give you an example.
    I was driving back from Vancouver, BC to Phoenix, AZ on vacation.
    Wife and I stopped and she bought a cup of coffee and some "souveneer" type book for a friend.
    This location STOLD our CC info.
    When I left on Vacation I had called the CC company and told them where I was going, which states I would be driving through going and returning.
    About an hour later I stopped to get gas and my CC was cut off. (well that was "good news")
    somebody had bought a 1200 dollar computer in Ontario (not in my travel path) Canada at an office max store. WHY did they let the transaction occur?
    Do you think it would be too much trouble to send a private dick to the store to find out who was working in aisle 7 cashier checkout and sold a computer to their accomplice with NO CC in possession and NO ID?? and bingo, you ARREST them?
    NO. NOT a CHANCE. so the rest of us pay probably an extra 25 percent on goods to make up for all these losses that DO NOT GET pursued NOR prosecuted. Even IF they did prosecute, what would they do, slap their hands and tell em "oh, bad boy, don't do this again" ???
    Last edited by Former Cav; 03-12-2018 at 01:26.