Dallas, TX metro.. formerly Phoenix metro, AZ

Default How to pi$$ off liberals

When I am at a car show, I have a sign made up for my 71 Buick Skylark 350-4v that says: "MY 4 Barrel sucked up the gas your electric car saved !
    Global Warmer !
    Damned Proud Of it !"

when I had my 69 Dodge Charger with the 492 cube 440 stroker the sign said: "492 Cube stroker, Global Warmer, Dam*ed proud of it"

by the looks of peoples faces I could tell who they voted for. Still can. It gets downright funny sometimes.

2nd way to pi$$ em off is tell them about the latest GUN you bought!!
    Last edited by Former Cav; 01-07-2018 at 12:20.

LOL!!! You and I think along similar lines. I didn't make a sign but I did make my point.
    Discussion over a Prius and my Town car. Told them that what they saved in fuel allowed my Lincoln into the "break even" range.
    When asked why I would drive such a large car I replied "It's a lot more comfortable and I can fit a helluva lot of rifles in the trunk".
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**

Quote Originally Posted by JB White View Post
    When asked why I would drive such a large car I replied "It's a lot more comfortable and I can fit a helluva lot of rifles in the trunk".
    And if you should have a wreck in it you will be much more likely to survive (that's where the real quality is) regardless of what their propaganda test reports show.

I have a Crown Vic and a Grand Marquis, get about 20-25mpg with good power. Ford screwed up big time by discontinuing this line (including your Lincoln). Most cars today are just golf carts. That's why so many people drive SUV's.

I never miss a point to bring up guns and remind them that if not for guns they wouldn't be living in a free country speaking English and probably wouldn't be born at all.

How many liberals you think go to car shows?
    "...discontinuing this line..." Crown Vics were discontinued due to PD budget cuts. At the time, our idiot, then, police chief squandered 1 or 2 million buying 10(I think) discontinued Crown Vic police cars.
    Spelling and grammar count!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunray View Post
    "...discontinuing this line..." Crown Vics were discontinued due to PD budget cuts. At the time, our idiot, then, police chief squandered 1 or 2 million buying 10(I think) discontinued Crown Vic police cars.
    The agency's that still have some Crown Vic's left are keeping them until they reach 200k instead of the usual 100k+. Yes, the agency's bought all they could when they found they were going away. Budget cuts? The Chevrolet Enforcers and the Ford Taurus police versions cost about double what the Crown Vic's cost. The Impala's and Chargers cost less or about the same but are only good for city use due to the size. None of the new vehicles with the exception of the Taurus maybe are decent pursuit cruisers.

I see plenty of liberals at car shows. They tend to flock around the electric and Smart cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunray View Post
    The crown Vic was slow but very reliable. The new twin turbo cars coming out scared admin because there was doubts it could hold up. I assume your chief was a doubter and wanted to play it safe with the CV.

- - - Updated - - -

The Taurus sedan all wheel drive with eco boost is a screamer.

I have a 1968 426 Hemi Plymouth Road Runner with a sticker in the rear window Hall's Ass And Sucks Gas it gets a few nasty looks from people driving electric cars when i get gas

I do drive a Prius. It has more interior room than most sedans I've had, gets 45 mpg regularly at least and has had no work other than routine maintenance in about 160 thousand miles. I have a bumper sticker that says 'Drill baby Drill' and a Trump sticker. I've had my rear bumper photographed numerous times. I tell them I needed the extra savings for more ammo. It does sit beside my F250.
    Contempt of congress, 350 million co-defendents

Dallas, TX metro.. formerly Phoenix metro, AZ

a chit pot of them. They all come from MN to escape winter and arrive here in AZ
    most of them don"t want to see any guns!