Default Still Having Website Problems

Something is wrong with the site and I don't understand what. It is using a huge amount of resources and I am not good enough with either php or MySQL databases to find out what or how to fix it. I am hoping you all ask friends and relatives and as them to ask around too to see if we can find someone with the necessary skills who is willing to volunteer some time to go through the scripts and database and find the problem. The only options GoDaddy had is either upgrade the site yet again, which is out of the question, or to hire a professional fixer, also not happening. Until we get it fixed we are on borrowed time, so I am in hopes that someone can find us a competent volunteer.

Thanks!

Pat

Pat, my son is a CISCO system IT and Engineer. His main expertise is installing new systems and trouble shooting networks. I sent him a msg. concerning the forum
    and your problem. This was his response ::
    " Unfortunately I don’t know much about how the back end of web sites work - she’s going to need to find someone who (as she correctly says) knows both PHP and MySQL. I can’t think of anyone who does that kind of work off the top of my head, but if I do, I’ll let you know."

john
    “Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.” (Luke 22:36)

Blog Entries

Pat

I can take a long walk on a short technical pier here; is it possible there is a loop running that doesn't have a proper end or close statement or missing a " ; ".