Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Starbucks hairdos

Default Starbucks hairdos

Now all the millennial guys wear their hair in "man buns"(yeah,right). I went into the grocery store that has a starbucks. They have to wear a little cap over the bun now so they look kind of like Mennonite women. I had to turn my head a little when I chuckled.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

"Man Bun" = freaks

Typical clientele of an organization that is pro-hillary, pro-refugee, anti-Trump, anti-Christian and anti-military. I have never and will never set foot in one.

4. Default

Somehow "man" and "bun" just don't seem to go together. But then, most "men" have no respect for themselves or anyone else anymore.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dryheat View Post
    Now all the millennial guys wear their hair in "man buns"(yeah,right). I went into the grocery store that has a starbucks. They have to wear a little cap over the bun now so they look kind of like Mennonite women. I had to turn my head a little when I chuckled.
    Why turn your head, laugh in their faces, obviously nothing embarrasses them....

Quote Originally Posted by Brad in Idaho View Post
    Why turn your head, laugh in their faces, obviously nothing embarrasses them....
    ...and they can talk about the Neanderthal-Barbarian who came into the shop. Wasn't even wearing skinny jeans. 'tsk tsk' *sigh* (hand on hip) "How gauche!" (man buns wiggle as they bob their heads side to side)
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**

"...have to wear a little cap over the bun..." That's called sanitation. Hair nets/hats are required anywhere food is handled. The fact a guy has a knob on his head is just to amuse the rest of us.
    Spelling and grammar count!

Man bun is the Millennials answer to the mullet!!!! At least that is how it was explained to me.....

9. Default

I'm just gonna have to let it grow out some, & man bun up my butt hair. Planning ahead, it may make it difficult to sit

Quote Originally Posted by AZshooter View Post
    I'm just gonna have to let it grow out some, & man bun up my butt hair. Planning ahead, it may make it difficult to sit
    " . . . let it grow out some . . . " ??????

You get your butt hair cut?