Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well they are following their laws. Better late than never, right? Yes we agree their laws seem unnecessarily restrictive, but for the moment that's their law. I assume no one here has any off-grid Class 3 items in their root cellar. I know I don't.

I don't either. Last week I was crossing 11 - mile reservoir with all my firearms in a leaky canoe and . . . . Well, you know, the wind came up and . . . . I was lucky to have made it ashore after the canoe swamped. . . .

Well, bottom line, I lost Daddy's old Remington 511 that I had had since 1989 and the .22 pellet rifle that my wife owned when we got married.

Honest!
    "A generation which ignores history has no past and no future." - Jean Boden

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on."
    -- Robert Frost

Quote Originally Posted by togor View Post
    Well they are following their laws. Better late than never, right? Yes we agree their laws seem unnecessarily restrictive, but for the moment that's their law. I assume no one here has any off-grid Class 3 items in their root cellar. I know I don't.
    Honestly if you did would you admit it if you did?
    Sam

Quote Originally Posted by S.A. Boggs View Post
    Honestly if you did would you admit it if you did?
    Sam
    No, but my experience with gun owners is that they try to respect the laws even if they don't like them. Stupid to lose access to what you can legally own out of a desire for a really short barreled shotgun, that even if it saves your life, will end your ownership rights to everything. To me the downside risk to illegal ownership does not make sense. But you are correct if you point out that others may see it differently.
    Last edited by togor; 09-11-2017 at 11:47.