Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Note From Red

Wonderful! Hope he will be returning. Personally, am absolutely thrilled that CSP2 is up and running. Deeply missed the place and people. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

Quote Originally Posted by Oyaji View Post
    Same here.......I like Red just the way he is. Wouldn't be Red otherwise. I'm certain that there are more people on this forum that get along with Red than those that don't. To those who don't like Red, my advice is simple......don't engage him.
    Absolutely true!!!

Quote Originally Posted by leftyo View Post
    i dont know about everyone, but in my case i didnt chose to be attacked, insulted, and slandered by him. unless he comes back changed, its best he stay in what ever hole he crawled into.
    Strongly disagree, but, if you have a problem, don't read his posts!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bruce View Post
    Wonderful! Hope he will be returning. Personally, am absolutely thrilled that CSP2 is up and running. Deeply missed the place and people. Sincerely. bruce.
    Yep , glad to see you back , always enjoyed your input , Kenneth

leftyo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Hosmer View Post
    Strongly disagree, but, if you have a problem, don't read his posts!
    when he calls you a child molester among other things, tell me how you'd feel about it!

Quote Originally Posted by leftyo View Post
    when he calls you a child molester among other things, tell me how you'd feel about it!
    "Sticks and stones will break my bones but, names will never hurt me."

So, he called you a child molester and some other names. BIG F***ING DEAL!!

Get over it or grow some tougher skin or better yet, don't read his posts as Dick advised.

Your constant crying about Red is getting downright old. Maybe you should move on to another forum that patronizes whining old women.

Can you tell if someone has blocked you?

If so and some have not put me on their ignore list, I will have to try harder.

KTK

8. Default

I was afraid the grumpy old fart was gone for good. Still quiet on the posts though.......

leftyo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Oyaji View Post
    "Sticks and stones will break my bones but, names will never hurt me."

So, he called you a child molester and some other names. BIG F***ING DEAL!!

Get over it or grow some tougher skin or better yet, don't read his posts as Dick advised.

Your constant crying about Red is getting downright old. Maybe you should move on to another forum that patronizes whining old women.
    quit your whining! i dont cower from bullies like red, nor his followers. if you dont like it, maybe you shouldn't read my post's, or move on yourself!

Been missing Red's colorful posts! Some I have to agree with! Come on back Red!