Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Winter 17-18

Default Winter 17-18

What do think it will be in your A.O., any predications?
    Sam

im thinking were gonna have a early winter, dont know if it will be a cold one or not. But here in s.carolina it will probably be a wet one, usually is as always sea

Since Al Gore is out whipping the tree huggers into a frenzy over global warming. . . .again, I rather suspect this winter will be colder than usual. Just God's way of reminding Al who's really in charge.
    "A generation which ignores history has no past and no future." - Jean Boden

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on."
    -- Robert Frost

4. Default

Because of Trump caused global warming we will be wearing shorts and sandles all winter.

In all seriousness the real predictguess wont happen for another couple of months.

leftyo Guest

my wild guess is wicked cold!

I'm guessing since we had such a mild winter here last year, we're gonna pay double for it now. Maybe triple if Cook County figures out a way to tax snowfall.
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**

Quote Originally Posted by JB White View Post
    I'm guessing since we had such a mild winter here last year, we're gonna pay double for it now. Maybe triple if Cook County figures out a way to tax snowfall.
    They could tax you again for snow removal. I.E. a "special" tax per vehicle.
    Sam

The last guy I'd ask about the weather is Al Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by S.A. Boggs View Post
    They could tax you again for snow removal. I.E. a "special" tax per vehicle.
    Sam
    They already do that with other things (ie. rubbish removal). That along with water was always a part of our property tax. Now they charge separately but never struck out the previous amounts on the tax bill. Only relabeled them. The list goes on. Snow removal is already incorporated into our annual city vehicle stickers. Which by the way has already at least quintupled since I began driving.

Stop giving them ideas, Sam. Should they get wind of this exchange it'll only make our bad winter worse!
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**

"...wearing shorts and sandals all winter..." You make that sound like it'd be a bad thing.
    Gore think Junior Trudeau is a saint. He's welcome to him. So is the American Media.
    "...any predications?..." Colder and darker with piles of crystalized water all over everywhere and government failing to move it.
    Spelling and grammar count!