1. Default .22LR Caliber M1 Garand

For you M1 fans. I have just received my February issue of The Blue Press and there is an article in there about a Kingston Armory .22LR M1 Garand. I know nothing about either the product or the company but you can check it out at
    www.kingstonarmory.com
    The Blue Press is a publication published by Dillion Precision Products Inc. The web page indicates that it will be available in 2015 so it may be old news and maybe never happened.
    FWIW
    Last edited by Cosine26; 01-04-2017 at 08:58.

I want to get one i was told they are built on a Ruger 10-22 action $699.00 high price for Ruger 10-22 that loks like a M1 Garand or M14 rifle.

3. Default

Very nice gun, almost exact same length and weight of original. Has a jard trigger. Should have mine by next week, ordered yesterday.

Giving the idea a lot of thought. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

Mine is serial number 11. The rifle is very accurate. Good for off hand practice at shorter distances.

Would love to own one. JMHO. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

My friend has the m14 model 22 shoots nice lots of fun priced $699.00 little bit high but who thinks about the price

For the price I could have wished they had taken a little more care to make the trigger guard and trigger area more like the original.
    And I guess they couldn't put a bayonet lug on it or it might turn into a "evil" rifle.............

Is the trigger one or two stage?
    Quote Originally Posted by JAS View Post
    Mine is serial number 11. The rifle is very accurate. Good for off hand practice at shorter distances.

the one i saw had a beautiful walnut stock, it was georgous.
    if i wanted another rifle that would be mine.
    ALL incumbents OUT
    A&M'61,NRAlife'61.