Thread: Kimber Micro

Default Kimber Micro

Nice looking little gun in either .380 or 9mm. Anyone have any input as to worth the money, or not. I'd like to buy one but don't know anything of Kimber, other than here say!

Thanks.
    Freedom is not free, the cost can be seen everyday, for it is engraved in marble, cast in bronze and highlighted with little American flags!

Guess no one likes Kimber!
    Freedom is not free, the cost can be seen everyday, for it is engraved in marble, cast in bronze and highlighted with little American flags!

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Field View Post
    Guess no one likes Kimber!
    Probably just the folks on these forums. We sell quite a few Kimbers and they are popular. The Micro model you asked about has been hard to get lately. We recently received 3 after a long wait and they are gone. I can't say whether they are "worth the money" as that is your call according to your desires and pocketbook. I can say that the 1911 styles are very accurate out of the box. Since we have been selling Kimbers I have not had to work on ANY that had problems. Just the ones that belong to folks unfamiliar with semi-auto pistols. The Micros should be every bit as good as the rest.

FWIW,

Emri

Thanks for the input. I bought a micro 9. Beautifully manufactured, quality little gun!

Good for you !! Now, after owning it a while and firing it, let us know how it stacks up.