Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Minty!
    Spam Sniper- one click, one kill.

CSP is what you make it.

A picture of your gun is worth 1,000 words. A crappy picture is only worth 100.

Great looking rifle Rick. Your receiver has a late production thumb relief in the left rail much like the Smith Corona rifles. Near as I can tell, Remington changed from the very pronounced thumb relief at about 4,169,xxx. Despite the change, I've documented numerous receivers numbered beyond that point with the earlier design present. Probably not significant to value, but an interesting feature.

3. Default

Rick, what's the barrel date?

12-43 - the last date of barrel that was used on production Remington M1903A3s (some say a few 1-44s were used).
    "We make men without chests and expect from them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst."
    --C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Emri View Post
    JB may correct me, but I believe the square lug Rem. bolts were made as replacements only and not used in production rifles.

FWIW,

Emri

JB will not correct you.

J.B.

Beautiful stock and coloring. I note the rear sight base is blued. Were some of these parked from the factory?
    Actually, this weapon is about as nice as they get, and are a lot rarer than most think. B