Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default SRS Seach Please, 1903 NM (2/24)

A little help please - I have a 1903 National Match in absolutely museum quality condition SN 1203459 with 2/24 barrel date. CMP (Meredith) has inspected it and verified it as 100% original and CMP has stated it is in the NM Serial Number range.

Can anyone help me get more information? I understand that this pre-dates when the rifle SN was inscribed on the bolt (J5, NS) (it is a polished, but un-serialized bolt).

Thinking of selling this - If anyone interested PM or e-mail me (hounddog3198@gmail.com) for a full range of photos.

I also have a minty M1922 M2 dated 1/28 (SN 16724B)- any idea of value would be appreciated.

Thanks

Coonhound

2. Default

Yours is not listed. One on each side:

1203407 04/27/27 FT BENNING
    1203540 04/27/27 FT BENNING

Pictures would be helpful ...for both rifles.
    "We make men without chests and expect from them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst."
    --C.S. Lewis

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rick the Librarian View Post
    Pictures would be helpful ...for both rifles.
    Have extensive pictures of both, but need to email them contact me at hounddog3198@gmail.com and I will send in several groups thx

5. Default

He had sent me pictures of this really marvellous rifle. It features the headless cocking piece and reversed safety, bolt is J5 coded and polished, stock is DAL marked. It would be a pride to any collection!

A chance of posting them here?
    "We make men without chests and expect from them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst."
    --C.S. Lewis

7. Default

For"Rick the Librarian" - I can e-mail a link for photos of my 1924 NM (coonhound3198@gmail.com)

. I will be away for business 23-27 August, I will likely post on Gunbroker after my trip do your input would be appreciated

Email sent.

RtL
    --C.S. Lewis

Coonhound, your email (coonhound3198@gmail.com) "bounced" - check and make sure you copied it right. I copy and pasted the one you listed above.
    --C.S. Lewis

10. Default E-Mail, correction

Quote Originally Posted by Rick the Librarian View Post
    Coonhound, your email (coonhound3198@gmail.com) "bounced" - check and make sure you copied it right. I copy and pasted the one you listed above.

Sorry - a senior moment! hounddog3198@gmail.com