Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

I was listening on the radio to two experts from the local pistol range talk about air travel. My ears perked up when they said ammunition had to be new and in its factory box. Be sure to verify that before you try to take handloads on a plane. It may be better to ship them to a friend local to Perry.

I've shot M1 matches in Oklahoma with a guy from the bay area of California and I know he flew with his M1
    Last edited by PhillipM; 06-25-2016 at 07:00.
    Phillip McGregor (OFC)
    "I am neither a fire arms nor a ballistics expert, but I was a combat infantry officer in the Great War, and I absolutely know that the bullet from an infantry rifle has to be able to shoot through things." General Douglas MacArthur

Last year, Madsenshooter and I shot Vintage next to a couple guys from Ireland, and they brought their Enfield's and the appropriate ammo. As I understand, you can even have a Handgun in your checked luggage as long as it's disabled (trigger lock), secured, and most importantly... declared!
    "I was home... What happened? What the Hell Happened?" - MM1 Jacob Holman, USS San Pablo