1. Default M1 carbine type one firing pin

I dissembled a Standard Products bolt today and found a type one firing pin marked WN with an S below. Riesch's book does not show that marking for Standard Products. Nor does anyone else. Any thoughts?
    Thanks in advance for comments.

WN is for Worcester Tapper Pin Co. Made for National Postal meter. Used through early 1943. I don't find any information of any firing pins going to Standard Products from National Postal Meter. But that doesn't mean it didn't happen. Is this in a carbine that seems to be all original?

Hundreds of small shops all over the Eastern Seaboard made parts for Carbines. None of the primary manufacturers made all the parts anyway. Standard Products, for example, only made 4 of the 60 some(I think it's 60ish) parts. They made receivers but no barrels.
    That's why "all original" is a misnomer. There's no such thing.
    Spelling and grammar count!

Gary, Is the S directly below the WN?

5. Default

Appears to be un molested import that bolt came out of. "S" is below the WN.

6. Default

Thanks for the answers.

I will take a wag here and say that it might have been some pins made for National Postal meter that were instead shipped to Standard Product on a need basis. Standard then stamped the S on them to show who had used them in the end.