Default Krag target for sale

Wow, what some guys won't pay for a little laugh! http://www.ebay.com/itm/Krag-Carbine...kAAOSwDuJWwdig I ought to get into this business, I got some nice ones!
    "I have sworn upon the Altar of God, eternity hostility upon all forms of tyranny over the minds of man." - Thomas Jefferson

2. Default

Wow, what a steal at $55. I've got some I'll sell for $20 each or $100 for ten. I'm making them as we speak......

I see 'winning bid' 149 plus change. Some people are genuine nuts!
    You can never go home again.

4. Default

Ya know, just when I think I have seen it all in my 64+ years, especially with the current political situation, then some character sells a target with 4 holes in it that could have been made with a stick and he writes some BS on it AND SELLS IT FOR $150.00!!! What was the buyer thinking here? Did he think Teddy personally put the holes thru it???

I have to go downstairs and make up some phony baloney targets from the Revolution and the War Between the States and put them up for sale. Now where is my .62 cal pencil??

Rick H.

5. Default

Ya know, just when I think I have seen it all in my 64+ years, especially with the current political situation, then some character sells a target with 4 holes in it that could have been made with a stick and he writes some BS on it AND SELLS IT FOR $150.00!!! What was the buyer thinking here? Did he think Teddy personally put the holes thru it???

I have to go downstairs and make up some phony baloney targets from the Revolution and the War Between the States and put them up for sale. Now where is my .62 cal pencil??

Rick H.

P.S. AND there were 22 bids on this thing!!!!

6. Default

I wonder if this was for kind of benefit/charity?