Thread: Roosevelt Commemorative Match at Camp Perry

Default Roosevelt Commemorative Match at Camp Perry

It looks like the CMP is going to hold a Roosevelt Commemorative Match this year during the National Matches at Camp Perry. This will take place on August 14th (Sunday) and is limited to only Krags and 1903 rifles. It's likely that the match will commemorate the Spanish American War era, and there may be a lot of shooters showing up wearing SAW uniforms and gear.

I am definitely planning on going. It should be a great day!!!
    "I was home... What happened? What the Hell Happened?" - MM1 Jacob Holman, USS San Pablo

2. Default

I'm going too, Paul, so there'll be at least two of us on the line! Have they said anything about it other than the date, and that it's apparently a GSM Course A? Shirts? Medals? TR commemorative pince nez glasses?

Other than the date and being limited to Krags and 03s, I've not learned much else yet. Madsenshooter will likely be going too, and there's a possibility of a few other people I know. It should be an excellent match with a lot of great shooters! We should try to arrange to meet up.
    "I was home... What happened? What the Hell Happened?" - MM1 Jacob Holman, USS San Pablo

4. Default

There'll be a couple of us going from the Cleveland area. I agree it's going to be an excellent match and it would be great to meet up with you guys.

Man I'd like to make that one! August 14! Can you sign up on the day of the match?

jn

Not sure Jon... but I think you can pre-register and pay the day of the match. That way, at least your not out of the money if you can't make it!

Looking forward to meeting up with you too M2Phil

They ought to allow Winchester M1895s in .30-40 or '06!