Default SRS check please

Just picked up a 1913/14 1911 rebuilt for WWII. SN#610933.

Could you nice folks check for me?

Thanks.
    Enfield, everything else is just a rifle. Unless it's a Garand.

Long pig, it's what's for Dinner!

I found nothing, and serial number puts it in first quarter of 1919 production if serial number is correct. A 60,000 serial number would put it at the end of 1913 early 1914 production.

You are correct. I was misreading my serial number. I picked up what appears to be a 1911 rebuilt for WWII. 1919 era frame with earlier Colt slide, with pony at the left rear of the slide. Parkerizid, matching in finish top and bottom. HS marked barrel, Keyes grips and came with very nice C-S marked magazine and Boyt 1943 dated M3 holster. Does not have any arsenal rebuil stamps though.

A lot of the rebuilds don't have arsenal marks.

Thanks. There's a lot of folks out there who say if it does not have an arsenal mark it wasn't done in service. My new pistol looks just like any of the ones we had in our arms room on Ft Lewis back in 1985.

Live in the People's Republic of Maryland

If I can piggy back on this thread, I'm hoping there is SRS information on a Colt 1911A1 SN 11583XX that I recently acquired. It has the GHD inspection mark in the usual place, but it also has an RIA arsenal mark on the right side of the slide just above the front of the trigger guard and FK inspector's initials just below the serial number. There's also a flaming bomb stamp just below the initials. I searched the web and found that some Colts near this serial number were not issued immediately, but later were sent through Rock Island before being issued. If I've got the dates right, the pistol was produced in 1943 and must have gone through Rock Island before FK retired in mid 1946. Any information would be appreciated.

How do you expect the fine folks on here to spend thier time helping you if you don't give them the serial number of the gun you seek info on ?
    Chris

Live in the People's Republic of Maryland

Quote Originally Posted by emmagee1917 View Post
    How do you expect the fine folks on here to spend thier time helping you if you don't give them the serial number of the gun you seek info on ?
    Chris
    That is a totally legitimate question. I've been in the habit of truncating the serial number for so long that old habits took over. I apologize.

The full serial number is 1158365.