Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Original Smith Enterprise M1A $$$

I have a original Smith Enterprise M1A that I got from Arms Corp in 1986. It has complete USGI matching H & R parts kit. Gun is 100% shot less that 250 rounds. The bolt and op rod still have white arsenal paint. What would be the going $$$.
    Can send pics if someone is interested.

If the receiver is marked "FORGED USA" it adds a considerable premium to the value. Otherwise it isn't worth much more than a comparable SA M1A.

It's the Devine M1A made in Texas circa mid 70's. Those are bringing big bucks.

Figure up what else you want to sell with the rifle, e.g., magazines, sling, and how much $$$ you'd have to get for the package, list it all on GB, this site, M14 site, and Armslist. It's worth what the shopping marketplace says it's worth at arm's length. Good luck.

5. Default

Is it the match grade?

6. Default

bought one back in the mid to late 70s, believe I paid 375 for it, ser. number was 7373 if I'm not mistaken. It shot good, all GI parts. Replaced it with a SA National Match

bought my national match late 70, ser 7024.

9. Default

Very nice, thanks for posting. Is the receiver forged?

One was supposed to come up at auction a few years ago. I went there with a big letter of credit from my bank. The auctioneer got a little nervous and pulled it from the auction bill. Darn it.