Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Camp Perry 2015

Default Camp Perry 2015

Ok, for anyone who is shooting Vintage with their Krags on the Viale Range morning relay on Sunday (July 19th), lets have a show of force and take San Juan - er, Camp Perry by storm. Squad with Madsenshooter and I. We'll meet up at the Viale Range gate at 5:30 AM, and then proceed together up range to the check in to Squad together!

Remember the Maine!

Paul
    "I was home... What happened? What the Hell Happened?" - MM1 Jacob Holman, USS San Pablo

2. Default

Paul I should be there by then.

That sounds great. Looking forward to meeting and shooting with you!
    "I was home... What happened? What the Hell Happened?" - MM1 Jacob Holman, USS San Pablo

As we near the 2015 National Vintage Match, I want to wish everyone shooting the best of luck! Let's show the rest what a well trained soldier and his trusty Krag can do...

For anyone shooting Vintage on the Viale Range that's interested, Madsenshooter and I would love to squad with anyone who wants to shoot along side us. We'll muster at the Viale Range gate at 5:30 AM on Sunday Morning.

5. Default

Paul, like I said I'm planning to be there by 530am. Just driving form home. I'll be the guy wearing sandals, with M Go Blue on the scope cover on a Creedmore cart, and probably wearing Michigan shirt/shorts.

Man I would love to be with you guys Sunday but it's just too far out of my reach and good luck with your shooting be safe and make the Krags proud God bless Charles

Shawn,

Sorry we missed you at the gate... but it was GREAT meeting you finally on the line. Next year, we'll make certain we make better plans to link up before squading. Also great meeting the other Krag shooters I found!

Camp Perry was awesome this year, and I had a blast. Didn't do nearly as well as I would have liked, but good enough for me to have really had a great time!

100_0350.jpg
    100_0351.jpg

8. Default

How were the scores this year?
    1."If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things." - Rene Descartes
    2. "The Right to Buy Weapons is the Right to be Free" From The Weapon Shop by A. E. van Vogt

86-1X Slow Prone; 76-0X Rapid; 58-0X Off Hand for a grand total of 220-1X Not nearly in medal contention, but any day I get to shoot is a good day... and I absolutely love shooting at Perry, especially if I can shoot with my fellow Krag brothers! Bob (madsenshooter) is always a great shooter to squad with, and we really had fun this year. Of course, Bob out-shot me...

Thanks for the pictures!