Default $10,000 CASH REWARD for the actual identity of username Tommy2guns

Some of you who follow this board are aware of the issues I've had with a low-life scum who has posted unfounded accusations about me. In short, he has committed libel. I detest spineless cowards who hide behind screen names and spew lies.

I'm sure many of you feel the same way. So here's the deal... I've already got two agencies who specialize in Internet crimes working to positively identify this guy. They are doing all the technical stuff tracking him down online.

This is how you can make some quick, easy money and expose this creep to the justice system so he can once and for all provide any evidence he may have to support his libelous claims that:
    1) I received & inspected a 3-digit pistol sent to me by someone, stole parts from it, then sent the parts back
    2) I am a thief and a liar

Plain and simple, to receive a $10K cash reward, all you have to do is provide credible evidence that positively identifies user Tommy2guns. You must provide the evidence in such a way that it is admissible in court. The evidence does not have to prove anything about Tommy2guns except his/her actual identity.

Now isn't that easy? $10K...come and get it.

Tommy2guns...keep it up. Your time is coming very quickly.

Signed,

The guy with $10,000.
    Last edited by Scott Gahimer; 10-27-2014 at 10:20.
    www.m1911info.com
    Solutions for M1911 Buyers & Sellers

Good Luck. If the acusations against you are untrue and you get him into court, I hope you nail his hide to the door real good.

Thanks, Joe.
    www.m1911info.com

4. Default

Now that is funny.

No , Tommy2guns , funny would be you stepping forward and IDing yourself and collecting the $10,000 dollars .
    :>)
    Chris

6. Default

shouldn't this ad be in the wanted ad`s ? I think that most of us have had more than we care for and would like to forget about it and get back to what this is site all about ,I will admit it was and is like a car wreck try not to look but end up looking anyway and will admit that I did get some good laugh`s out of it .

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy2guns View Post
    Now that is funny.
    D.C., I'll see you soon enough.
    www.m1911info.com

8. Default

Scott:

I for one support your actions. I have had people attack me and some of the items I have tried to sell on the internet. I know the items are good the fellow the attackers say is the expert has OK'd the items yet they still insist with no proof my Items are bogus. If there is a way to make sure these folks can be made to pay for internet slander I hope you get them. Then I need to try it as well.

Bob

Default google search

there's a couple of them on twitter --aka Tom Woods